- Change oil and filter with full synthetic oil and check and top off all fluids and test out.
- Remove all four wheels and inspect all four brake pads and rotors and remove rear brake rotors and/or drums to inspect parking brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Reinstall all 4 wheels.
- Mount and Balance two tires, clean and bead seal two rims and install new rubber valve stems if needed.
- Disposal of (2) two tires
- Replace brake pads and brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
MATT W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2022