CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-02T22:00:46+00:002006 GMC Envoy CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-02T22:00:46+00:00
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 4WD Upper & Lower,Both Sides,All Four – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Check tune up – Customer says it needs a tune up
- FOUR-WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- P0106 MAP or BARO pressure ckt out of range P0135 O2 heater ckt B1S1 P0300 random misfire detected P0506 idle control system (RPM too low) P2119 closed throttle position performance Codes are related to a throttle body issue.
- Remove all four wheels and inspect all four brake pads and rotors and remove rear brake rotors and/or drums to inspect parking brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Reinstall all 4 wheels.
- ROTATE TIRES
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134a. Test system performance.
- THROTTLE BODY ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – In-Line6
SARAH M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/1/2020