CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:02:26+00:002004 Mazda B2300 CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:02:26+00:00
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Clean off oil and add dye to figure out oil leak
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – In Line
- Power flush and refill with correct amount of full synthetic fluid and test out.
- REMOVE WHEELS AND CLEAN AND ADJUST BRAKES.
DAVE F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2020