CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-04T23:00:40+00:002014 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-04T23:00:40+00:00
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides. – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- Remove all four wheels and inspect all four brake pads and rotors and remove rear brake rotors and/or drums to inspect parking brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Reinstall all 4 wheels.
- Replace brake pads and brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
ROY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/3/2020