CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:02:56+00:002006 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:02:56+00:00
- FOUR-WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Each
- Shaking at lower speeds, started at 45-50mph but has since started at even lower speeds.
- STEERING DAMPENER – Remove & Replace
- TRACK BAR – Remove & Replace
BILL P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2021