CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-01T22:01:17+00:002009 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-01T22:01:17+00:00
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Remove all four wheels and inspect all four brake pads and rotors and remove rear brake rotors and/or drums to inspect parking brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Reinstall all 4 wheels.
- Replace brake pads and brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- Mount and balance four tires, clean and bead seal all four rims. Install new rubber valve stems if needed.
- Change oil and filter with full synthetic oil and check and top off all fluids and test out.
- No problems found at this time.
JILL L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/1/2023