2017 Ford F-150CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-26T22:02:28+00:00
- Fluid leak under truck
- Remove all four wheels and inspect all four brake pads and rotors and remove rear brake rotors and/or drums to inspect parking brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Reinstall all 4 wheels.
- Replace brake pads and brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- PINION SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace – w/Electronic Parking Brake – [DOES NOT include R&R Collapsible Spacer.]
- REPLACED DEAD BATTERY AND CHECK STARTING AND CHARGING SYSTEM
- Change oil and filter with full synthetic oil and check and top off all fluids and test out.
- Remove and replace Front brake pads and remove Rotors for Resurface Road test vehicle.
KEN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2023